The HTC Wildfire S is a beautiful built Android 2.3 Gingerbread handset with 3.2-inch LCD panel and lots of additional software features. It is a great media player which supports a wide range of video formats, including 3GP, 3G2, MP4, WMV, etc. Nevertheless, HTC Wildfire S don’t naturally support flash SWF videos:
“Last week I have downloaded a flash animation from online website. I tried playing the SWF file on my HTC Wildfire S but it said “Unable to Play”. So what’s the problem? And how do play SWF file on HTC Wildfire S?”
To play SWF on HTC Wildfire S, you need a conversion from flash SWF to HTC Wildfire S supported video format. AST SWF Video Converter will be a your great assistance. Besides, SWF Video Converter for Mac is available. In this article, we will take the Mac version as example to show how to convert SWF to MP4 for HTC Wildfire:
Step 1: Download SWF Video Converter Mac
First download AST SWF Video Converter for Mac for free. Then install and launch it on your Mac computer.
Step 2: Add Flash SWF File to the Program
On the main interface, click on “Source” and select the target flash .swf file. Then click “Open” to load the file to the converter.
Step 3: Select MP4 as Output Profile
To play SWF on HTC Wildfire S, select MP4 as the output format from the drop-down list of “Codec”.
Step 4: Convert SWF to HTC Wildfire S on Mac
After all settings, click on “Capture”, a Record window will pop up. Then click “Start” to convert SWF to MP4 for playing on HTC Wildfire S.
More about SWF Video Converter:
- Convert SWF into other video formats like AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, MPEG, WMV, etc.
- Export SWF to portable devices like iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Kindle Fire, Samsung, etc.
- Trim the size of imported SWF movie by setting the width and height
- Add a picture as the watermark and change the picture transparency, size, position
- 100% keep original effects and perfect video and audio synchronization without frame losing
How to Impot SWF to Adobe Premiere Pro
How to Play SWF on HTC One Series Phones