Here this article will share a great tool to help you do the conversion, AST SWF Video Converter. Both Windows version and Mac version are provided to meet different users’ needs: SWF Video Converter and SWF Video Converter for Mac. Now lets’ see how to convert SWF to DV on Mac:
Step 1: Free download, install and launch SWF to DV Converter for Mac. On the main interface, click the “Source” to import flash .swf file to the program.
Step 2: You can preview the imported SWF video by clicking “Play”. Also you can click “Crop” and directly drag the video frame to delete unwanted areas.
Step 3: Now in the drop-down list of “Codec” select DV as the output format and adjust the output video settings like resolution, frame rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 4: Click “Capture” then “Start” to begin the conversion from SWF to DV. You can click “End Record” to stop the conversion at any time you like.
Learn more about AST SWF Video Converter
- Convert SWF to various video formats, like SWF to AVI, SWF to MOV, SWF to MP4, etc
- Make SWF movies compatible with popular applications and portable devices
- Add watermark onto the created video to personalize it with your own pictures
- Get excellent quality of the created videos and nothing loss in conversion
- Support all versions of flash, and flash SWF with action scripts/movie clips/sound
You may also be interested in these flash guides
How to Convert SWF to WebM
How to Import SWF to Adobe Premiere Pro